Drama Classes £10 per week
Dance Classes £5 per week
Sibling Discount 20%
Examinations – depending upon level of exam
Bursary Applications – If you would like help financing your child’s drama classes please contact Sue for further information.
- Each Student will be authorised 2 days holiday each year. This is valid for Acting Academy or Dance & Acting Academy but must be authorised before the lessons.
- Holiday year begins 1 September 2018 – 31 July 2019
- 1 days sickness will be allowed during each term. It cannot be used as an extra holiday day. If you do not use the sickness day, it does not rollover to the next term.
- A deposit of £40 will be required when signing up to The Sarah Byrne Acting Academy. This deposit will be returned when leaving The Sarah Byrne Acting Academy unless your child has had any missed or unauthorised days off.
- Any unauthorised days off including sickness must be paid for from 1 September 2018.
- If your child is off for 2 consecutive weeks (2 x Saturdays) without notification and without communication unfortunately we will assume you no longer wish to keep the place and it will be offered to the next person on the waiting list. If your child would like to rejoin, please speak to Sue Burns in the office on 07889721688